Baby You Better Work It!!

Baby You Better Work It!!

Friday, May 29, 2015

Final Stretch

Hi Challengers,

We have 1 week left of the challenge. I hope that you have been more fit in the past 83 days than you would have been without this competititon. That is the only goal. Some people are disappointed with their weight loss but that was not the point! The point was to hopefully educate you about how what you are eating affects how you feel and look and then what choices you should be making when loading up the plate. Also, to give you some resources for fitness if you don't have time to go to the gym or if you can't afford a personal trainer. That was my goal in starting this competition, to educate. Because of this challenge, I ran/walked a 10K and bought a fitbit finally! I eat better now than I was a few months ago and I DEFINITELY drink more water.  What has this challenge done for you????

Please, please, please, Sign up for the glow walk/run. Details are in an earlier post. It will be a great way to end the challenge. It is June 5th and 8:45 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment